6 Egg plants
100cc Olive oil
3 cloves Garlic
1/2 a bundle Basil
1 pinch Salt
1 pinch Black Pepper
1 pinch Nutmeg
1 Lemon (Juice)
10 Quail°«s egg
Cookie cutter (diameter: 3.5~4 cm)
Sake cup x 6
1. Slice the egg plants in half the long way and pour olive oil on top.
Insert them into a 120°ŽC heated oven/toaster and bake them for about 30
2. Cut onion into tiny pieces and stir fry them in low heat until brown or caramel color.
3. Grate the garlic and mix together fine sliced basil as well.
4. Mix together steps 1, 2, and 3. (Use mixer if possible)
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper and nutmeg into step 4 and add lemon juice and
olive oil to taste.
(May add Tabasco if preferred)
6. Fry sunny-side up eggs on the pan and cut out with a cookie cutter and serve onto a plate.