|1 small jar
1/2 a pack (1/2 strawberry pack) _Granulated Sugar
1 pack Strawberries
1. Boil the water and granulated sugar in 120¡ëC till it thickens. (It will harden,
if it is inserted into a skewer and put into cold water.)
2. Wash strawberries, and tear off their calyxes.
3. Put step 1 and 2 together at once.
4. Stir and boil in about 135¡ëC heat for about 15-20 minutes. (It should start to thicken and stick to the pot.
5. Rinse the jam in hot water and pour the jam into a jar. While shutting the lid tightly, and turn it upside down.
(This helps the jam hold longer, and never the less seals it up).