120g_____________________Chicory leaves, Pot herb mustard°ńetc.
1________________________Echalote( or Small onion)
? of a bundle_____________ Parsley
1 teaspoon_______________ Mustard °»Maille°…
2 teaspoons_______________ Red Wine Vinegar
1 tablespoon______________ Sunflower oil or Salad oil
1 pinch__________________ Salt
1 pinch__________________ Black Pepper
1 pinch__________________ Bread (Baguette)
1 clove___________________ Garlic
100g____________________ thickly sliced Bacon
1. Wash and drain the chicory leaves, pot herb mustard and others and then tear them up into large pieces.
2. Finely cut the onion and parsley.
3. Mix in order: mustard, red wine vinegar, sunflower oil, salt and black pepper to make dressing.
4. Mix together step 3 and step 2.
5. Toast the baguette and add scent with sliced garlic.
6. Thinly slice the thickly sliced Bacon, and stir fry.
7. Add red wine vinegar into 1 liter of warm salted water, and then add
eggs before the water starts boiling,
poaching the eggs. (Softly insert the eggs into the hot water, after breaking
them into a small bowl)
8. Once all the arrangements are finished, mix the salad and dressing together,
and serve onto a plate.
Neatly top the salad with crouton, bacon, and poached eggs.
and cut out with a cookie cutter and serve onto a plate.