Croissant and Asparagus with Mousse Sauce
1 teaspoon________________ Water
20 cc ____________________ Fresh Cream
1 pinch___________________ Salt
1 pinch___________________ Black Pepper
1. Melt the butter in a double-boiler, using only the top clear layer.
2. Squeeze both oranges, and boil it until it thickens.
3. Put egg yolks and water into a bowl, and put it into a double-boiler while foaming it.
4. Put step 3 into step 2.
5. Add step 4 into step 1 slowly in small portions.
6. Lastly, add salt and pepper to the fresh cream, to straighten its taste.
7. Peal the asparagus°«s skin if needed, and cut the asparagus so that they have same lengths.
Bundle the asparagus with thin string and lightly boil into salted water and serve onto warmed plate.
8. Horizontally slice open the croissants in half, warm them in a toaster and serve them onto a warm plate.
9. Pour some sauce onto the asparagus, and put the rest into a small bowl accompanying it.