¡ö Cookie Dough flour (for cake) 240g baking powder 1/2 t butter 120g sugar 100g egg 1 vanilla oil a little ¡ö Florentin butter 100g sugar 100g honey 2 T whipped cream 4 T sliced almond 140g
* Cookie Dough
1. Mix flour and baking powder, and sieve it. Toast almond in 170c oven.
Butter a pan (30 x 26cm).
2. Beat and soften the butter and add sugar dividing it in three.
Add an egg and vanilla oil, and mix them very well. And add flour.
Wrap the cookie dough with a wet cloth.
3. Put it in a plastic bag and stand it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Spread the cookie dough. Completely spread the dough on the surface of the pan.
Put holes with a fork and bake it in 200 ? 220c oven for 15 ? 18 minutes.
5. Cool it down without removing from the pan.
1. Put the butter, honey and cream in a small pan and boil them.
Remove from heat and add almond. Spread them on the cookie.
Bake it in 200 ? 220c oven for 18 ? 20 minutes.
2. When it is cooled down, remove Florentina from the pan. ¡¡